From: Czech Republic
31/12/2019 - 31/05/2020
WHO AM I?
That's a really good question. The name is Tomas; easy-going, open-minded and willing to accept whatever life brings.
WHAT I OFFER
....among other things, yet foremost:
• Eagerness to learn
Some of the skills I can offer are listed below and I always appreciate to improve what I already know.
When it comes to mutual well-being, my home is always where I stay at the moment so I will do my best to be an asset to your community.
WHAT I SEEK
In general there is an interest in natural/self-sufficient/sustainable/spiritual way of living.
Lately I became interested in:
• Indian/Sri lankan/Ayurvedic cooking
• Communication skills
• Management skills
• Natural medicine (herbs)
• Service (karma yoga)
Please note I am finishing a Panchakarma treatment and therefore can't do any strenuous task for the next few weeks.
Thank you for understanding.
thank you for your interest, I am looking forward to our cooperation! :)
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
I can help you pretty much with anything that is needed. Either I have the skill or am very happy to learn something useful. Here is a list of some of my skills:
• Can work on my own, you don't need to stay behind my back all the time
• Fast learning
• Focusing on doing things in a simple way
• Love doing firewood
- skilled with ax, saw, circular saw, wood-splitter
• Natural building
- some experience with clay, straw, wood, bamboo, limestone, earth-ship
- DIYs, plastering, fencing, pallets, concrete
• Farming, animal care
• Skilled with tools
• Cooking with love
- 4 months as an assistant cook for 70+ people and it is kind of a nice thing to do
• House sitting
• Animal (dog) sitting
• General maintenance
- painting, moving, fixing,...
- weeding, planting, harvesting, some landscaping...
- manual and automatic, European and British standard
I can also share some knowledge about traveling (/living) without money and meditation.
English (fluent), Czech, Slovak and basics of German/Serbian/Russian
I've served in a Theravada monastery and been around ashrams so I can handle (noble) silence and being in touch with spiritual communities
Special dietary requirements