From: Czech Republic
Austria, Denmark, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
01/05/2018 - 30/04/2028
the name is Tomas, easy-going, open-minded and willing to accept whatever life brings.
I have an interest in natural/self-sufficient/sustainable/spiritual way of living.
Some of the skills I can offer are listed below and I always appreciate to improve what I already know.
When it comes to mutual well-being, my home is always where I stay at the moment so I will do my best to be an asset to your community.
Dear friends, due to the need of funding my next travels I need to prioritize paid opportunities from now on. Because of this I am willing to work longer hours. Thank you for understanding.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
I can help you pretty much with anything that is needed. Either I have the skill or am very happy to learn something useful. Here is a list of some of my skills:
*️️️️️️️️️️️ Can work on my own, you don't need to stay behind my back all the time
*️️️️️️️️️️️ Fast learning
*️️️️️️️️️️️ Focusing on doing things in a simple way
*️️️️️️️️️️️ Love doing firewood
- skilled with ax, saw, circular saw, wood-splitter
*️️️️️️️️️️️ Natural building
- experience with clay, straw, wood, bamboo, limestone, earth-ship
- DIYs, plastering, fencing, pallets, concrete
*️️️️️️️️️️️ Farming, animal care
*️️️️️️️️️️️ Skilled with tools
- 4 months as an assistant cook for 70+ people and it is kind of a nice thing to do
*️️️️️️️️️️️ House sitting
*️️️️️️️️️️️ Animal (dog) sitting
*️️️️️️️️️️️ General maintenance
- painting, moving, fixing,...
- weeding, planting, harvesting, some landscaping...
- manual and automatic, European and British standard
- full, clean B class driving licence
- not a pro, plenty of room for improvement but I drive safe
I can also share some knowledge about traveling (/living) without money and meditation.
And I practice Yoga every now and then.
English (fluent), Czech, Slovak and basics of German/Serbian/Russian
Special dietary requirements