11/09/2020 - 11/09/2021
What I like in life ?
Long story short :
- Nature - I love to hike alone, for long distances. Beeing in nature is the most important thing for me.
- Dogs : If you have a dog, or any kind of animals, I'll be so happy to take care of them.
- cooking: I'm not a chef, but I cook for years now and I have some specialities that people usually really appreciate. cause of my russian origins, I can make you discover some nice russian dishes :)
- people : Very friendly and open minded, my philosophy is simple: every person I meet is an important moment. even when It's on the road for fex minutes, I take the most of every human experience.
- Spirituality and meditation : It's been a couple of years I'm interested in these topics, and I start to really feel some peace inside, whatever happens in my life.
sports : hiking, biking, ping pong, and soooo many more :)
- reading : I read a lot, I prefer it than watching Netflix, for sure :)
- Helping people : I was volunteering for years for different associations in Belgium, Worked with homeless people and migrants, mainly.
About my skills, I would say :
- Cooking : I can cook many different meals. I'm vegetarian though, so I m not used to cook any meat.
- Gardening : I have a lot of energy and I'm pretty strong, so any physical work in a garden or wathever, I'll be able to manage it with pleasure!
- Languages : I speak fluently French, english and russian as well.
I ve already given some lessons to children, And It was definitely a success.
- Computers : do you need some help with your computer ? Do you want to learn some code ? Want to learn to create a website from nothing ? I'll be glad to help you and teach you whatever you want :)
- Driving : I have my licence for 15 years now, no crashes on my record.
Mostly important : I'm always up to learn new things, so even if I don't know the technic to do something, I would be glad to learn and practice my new future skill ^^
More details about my language interests
This workawayer has indicated that they would be interested in sharing their language(s) or learning a new language. You can contact them directly to discuss this.
I hiked from Belgium To switzerland all by myself, without any hostel or any restaurant. It was quite an adventure and this is not my first "crazy" trip.
So at least you can say that I have some will and some capacity to be alone, self indempendant and happy with not much.
I would love to start yoga, but I never did the first step cause without a teacher it's more difficult to get motivated.
Hope to meet you soon!
Special dietary requirements
Vegetarian, But Very openminded.