12/03/2020 - 12/03/2021
My name is Sergei (or Serioga), I'm Russian, 28 yo, historian, graduated from Lomonosov Moscow State University, my specialties are methodology of history, philosophy of science and sociocultural anthropology. Back in Russia I used to work as a school history teacher and a university Spanish language prof. Sometimes I also translate books from Spanish to Russian.
For 2 1/2 years I lived in rural Guatemala working and traveling. Then, after visiting Perú, I came to Mexico to live in this beautiful country of desmadre total.
My "little arts", and something that is more than just hobbies, are poetry, graphics/painting (graffiti, murals included) and experimental electronic music. Still, I'm far from being professional, but keep practicing every day.
I can be useful in different occasions:
- history teaching
- PR-management of any type
- physical work, with little restrictions (only those due to my not perfect physical form)
- translation/interpreting (rus.-eng.-spa.)
- painting and graphics (murals, graffiti, etc.)
- gardening (although I'm not well experienced)
- teaching Spanish for foreigners
- occasional experimental music jams (I've got some instruments, both electronic and analogue, all small and portable)
- pseudo-/philosophical discussions
- chatting about music, books, history, arts, etc.
- much more.
I'm quiet, neat, friendly and slightly introvert.
Special dietary requirements