France, Greece, Ireland, Lithuania, Spain
22/12/2019 - 30/01/2020
I want to learn to be a self-sufficient living being on this planet. I want to learn all the skills necessary to be one.
Right now, I want to learn every step involved in making yarn from wool: washing the fleece, spinning...
I am also interested in learning about the laborious process of making yarn from flax and hemp plants.
I am interested in:
- the construction and the maintenance of homes - and how to make a comfy, 'good feng shui' home;
- growing food;
- plant collection/harvesting, making preserves;
- learning to cook delicious and healthy food;
- learning about the medicinal plants and about natural dyes;
- looking after trees, seeding them and replanting treeless territories;
- crafts like pottery, making baskets etc...;
- sewing, - and learning about historical and national costumes;
- making musical instruments.
I love folk music and dances.
I want to learn juggling too!
I love languages, both learning and teaching them.
Besides engaging in the above activities, I actually enjoy cleaning and making places more beautiful! Engaging in repetitive tasks for a while is fine for me, yet change and variety always come as a pleasant thing.
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
Language teaching, language practice: English, Russian, Spanish...
Translating, interpreting and editing (English-Lithuanian);
Help around the house, housekeeping, cleaning; general maintenance;
Food preparation and catering;
- Getting things done. -
Latvian (Lettish): Fluent
Special dietary requirements