01/10/2018 - 31/08/2019
We don’t choose travel, travel chooses us…
During my volunteering trip to Haiti in 2016 I became do fascinated with the amazing Caribbean culture that when I got back Poland, I convinced Piotrek to move on permanently to the Caribbean. We’ ve done it five months ago. We have decided to wave goodbay to the Piotrek being an engineer and Paulina working in the school like a teacher to move on Guadeloupe. We strated be fascinated by travelling, discovering new places and other culture, so why we decided to embark on an annual trip through the two Americas.
We are very friendly, enthusiastic couple who love meeting new people and getting stuck in with new challenges, food and cultures. We are peaceful people, we respect the rules of the hosts and we always try to create a friendly atmosphere around us. We like learn new skills so we aren’t afraid of trying new things. We dream to live in a quiet and peaceful place in harmony with nature.
If you would like to get to know us, Paulina runs her blog Karaiby Oczami Badacza (https://karaibyoczamibadacza.pl/)
Any question please get in touch, we’d love to set up a WhatsApp.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
We can offer skills in the following areas:
- Marketing/PR/Web Development (Piotrek can set up an internet site, fix the computer problem, gets into computer graphics and animation, he is computer genious and Paulina can help you with social media, copywriting, wordpress, makes a great photo-video)
- Paulina being able to help with children’s homework. She has got qualification to take care of children with disabilities. She has just finished Ph.D. studies.
– Cooking healthy meal from all the world. We love experiment in the kitchen. Paulina makes the best famous polish pierogi.
- Both are very clean/tidy so any general housework
- Paulina has previously taught English in Haiti however both enjoy teaching others and working with children
- Taking care of the pets and other farm animals (Piotrek grow up in the countryside, he knows how to feeding, cleaning and working in the garden). Both of us have experience working with goats, horses and cows and chickens.
English, Polish, Ukrainian, little French
33 & 37
If you would like check our qualifications take a look on our profile in LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulina-chmiel-antoniuk-5b5387140/
Maybe you will find that we can be useful in different area ;)
Special dietary requirements