09/04/2018 - 08/04/2020
I am an Italian traveller and blogger eager to help and learn anywhere in the world.
I have recently ditched my desk, I was a marketing and communication professional working in Brussels.
Now, for a while, I travel and look for cultural exchanges, interesting eco-projects, animal welfare activities, or businesses running with a keen attention for the environment. I also write travel stories on my blog, to keep myself curious and busy.
I believe I can be useful in many ways. I can offer my professional skills in web, marketing and online communication, where I have more than 10 years of experience as a project manager.
But I have also done many other type of jobs in my life, like in bars, restaurants or in the tourism and entertainment industry. I have worked with horses for a while. I am a keen sportsman and yogi, and a Vipassana pratictioner. I can teach English, cook, tend to gardens... :)
Well, hope to be able to meet some of the workaway hosts soon.
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- Many years of experience in marketing and communications: social media, word press sites, copyrighting, campaigning, photography and photo editing (Lightroom).
- I have a working knowledge of SEO, WordPress web developing, and graphic design, but I am not a specialist.
- I have worked in the tourism industry: entertaining, organisation, adventures, and welcoming
- I have worked many years with horses
- TEFL certified English teacher, although I prefer conversation than classes
- I have worked in bars and restaurants
- I can teach fitness, prepare training programs, organise any kind of sport activity
- I can help with any type of physical work like in farming, driving around, shopping and cooking, gardening etc...
- I am very eager to learn new skills, especially if it's related to tourism, and environment or animal protection :)
English, French, Italian, Spanish
Special dietary requirements