Greece, Ireland, Italy, Spain
13/07/2020 - 05/10/2020
Hey friends! We are a fun-loving young couple who love animals, nature, and anything to do with creativity and learning new skills. I'm Paget (29) and I'm from Australia, but have been living abroad for almost 3 years. I'm a teacher and have just competed my masters in international education so I can one day start my own learning organisation. Adina (25) is my beautiful girlfriend from the US. She has been living in Madrid teaching English, but is going to law school next year to pursue law related to animal welfare.
We are incredibly excited to be able to help out in whatever way we can, and we are both fast learners. We think it is very important to laugh and enjoy life, and we look forward to meeting you!
UPDATE: Due to restrictions on returning to Australia, Paget may be staying in Spain for much longer than anticipated and is looking for a longer-term stay if he finds a compatible opportunity.
- We both have experience teaching.
- Adina is a dancer.
- Paget has played and coached many sports at a high level.
- Adina studied literature.
- Paget studied exercise/health science and education.
- We have both loved and looked after animals throughout our lives and we have experience gardening, farming and landscaping.
- We both have experience (managerial as well) in the hospitality industry
- We're a good time.
29 & 25
Did we mention we love animals..?
Special dietary requirements