16/01/2020 - 01/01/2021
After 5 years together, 3 different cities in France and a few trips abroad, we took the plunge : we have left our flat and jobs to experience Oceania during one year!
Originally from France and previously living in Bordeaux, we are a friendly and close-knit couple who love food, nature and outdoors, and discovering new things.
Through this exciting adventure, we wish we will make new friends, see the world and most of all : experience the local way of life in the place we visit.
We first visited Perth region for about a month and are now travelling in New-Zealand for a few months from mid February.
We can offer help in the following areas :
- Computer and marketing : Previously working as marketing and sales assistants, we can help with Excel, PowerPoint, as well as with design softwares for Nico
- Cooking and general housework : Nico really enjoys cooking and can make you really good burritos or crêpes and Marie is fantastic at housekeeping, we also have been working as housekeepers in Holiday parks and Resorts since the beginning of our trip
- Childcare : Nico grew up with a little sister and Marie already worked as an Au-pair in a 4 kids family in Germany, she is also fond of creative and manual activities which can be nice for rainy days or quiet times
- Petcare : We both love animals and Marie is a horse-rider for 15 years
Of course, we would also be happy to learn new things :)
- Gardening, general maintenance : we enjoy being outside and taking care of the garden
28 & 30
Special dietary requirements