12/01/2019 - 29/09/2019
- PHOTOGRAPHER - YOGA TEACHER - PSYCHOLOGIST -
I am a photographer, certified yoga teacher (200h Hatha, Vinyasa & Ashtanga) and psychology student. Right now, I am about to finish my Erasmus Mundus Master focusing on cultural and social psychology.
In the past five years I have lived in eight different countries on three different countinents since my master requires mobility and let me attend a different university each semester. I spent my first semester in Lisbon, the second in Ireland, the third in Japan for doing an internship with the United Nations and the fourth in Istanbul.
I have volunteered with workaway three times and always loved the experience. I have worked in a guest house in Northern France, in the restaurant of a campsite in Southern France and in a small NGO in India.
I would describe myself as an open-minded, positive and enthusiastic person. I get easily motivated about new projects and always love to expand my knowledge and skills and don't shy away from working hard or taking challenges.
I would love to hear from you if you are looking for a yoga teacher, photographer, social media manager or cultural psychologist!
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- Yoga teacher (certified 200h Hatha, Vinyasa & Asthanga)
- Working in Tourism (waitressing, cleaning...)
- Language skills (fluent in GERMAN, FRENCH, ENGLISH & SPANISH, basic skills in Japanese & Portugese)
- Photography, filming & editing (Documentary, travel, portraits - www.malinarosanne.com)
- Social Media management (instagram @malinarosan)
- Experience in social work (underprivileged children, refugees, people with disabilities)
- Intercultural skills
- Webdesign & basic programming (html, css, wordpress)
- Painting, crafting, arts
German, English, French, Spanish, Portugese
Special dietary requirements