Azerbaijan, Georgia, Greece, Kosovo, Russia, Turkey
18/03/2019 - 01/06/2019
Hello Everyone! Jakob here :) I am a 19 year old travel enthusiast with a great. My upcoming destinations are going to be Azerbaijan and Georgia (I am really excited).
Ever since I can remember I loved traveling!
Last year was my final year at high school, and after my graduation I immediately started studying Psychology at the University of Osnabrück, because I luckily got in so I thought...why don't give it a try. After some time I realized that, instead of going to university right away, I had to travel a bit! So now I spontaneously took a break from my studies and decided to visit Georgia and Azerbaijan in April and May.
What you also need to know about me:
- Of course I like to travel (other ways I wouldn't be here)
- I am an active member at Greenpeace and Fridays for Future
- I like to play the guitar, piano, soccer and hacky sack
- Getting to know new people and cultures is one of the privileges I admire the most
- And I have a big passion for movies :)
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- good teamworker
- listening to people- interacting with people
- playing the Guitar
- teaching meditation
- I am reliable
German, English, Latin
Special dietary requirements