Cyprus, Greece, Iceland
15/06/2019 - 30/07/2019
My name is Gioia. I am from Leipzig, Germany. Here I opened up a women's center and creative space where I host female empowerment, Ho'oponopono (Hawaiian conflict resolution/healing technique), Women's Health and Ayurveda workshops as well as yoga and meditation classes. Also I am training to become a psychotherapist and do ongoing Female Empowerment and Women's Health Courses.
Also I love being creative - besides the work I do in the women's center, my second passion is Art. So far I only had one exhibition of my drawings in an Art Gallery in Berlin, but I am hoping to find time to do more.
Since I love traveling (in 2016 I traveled around the world for 9 months and did workaway there too) and in the summer months less people come to workshops which means it makes sense to close the center for a summer break, I want to take a month of to go traveling.
I enjoy being around and working with kids. I have done workaway so far in Hawaii and Scotland as a Nanny and had many childcare side jobs in Germany. When I was a teen my mom used to have a creative center for kids and did arts and craft classes where I used to help out.
Other then that I like animals, being nature and cooking. Before I had my studio, I wrote a vegan cookbook for kids. I like gardening (as long as it isn't in a very hot climate all day). I am an outgoing, joyful, talkative, reliable and honest person and love to meet new people, but I also need space and time for myself. Living a healthy and balanced life is important to me - having time to move (yoga/sports/dancing/...), being outside in nature and healthy food is important to me.
I am excited to meet you!
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- certified yoga & meditation instructor (further training in yin&yang yoga, womb yoga, kids yoga) ayurveda practitioner and Ho'oponopono counselor
- childcare, kids yoga, arts and crafts with kids (like making dream catchers, building doll houses, macrame, jewelry making, paper maché, plaster casts, painting...)
- vegan/vegetarian cooking
- Knowledge and experience with Women's Health and Cycle Awareness
- Basic Business Skills (from running my own business) - social media, marketing, bookkeeping, ...
- English Speaking (C1 Cambridge Certificate) - since going to an english school and living in Hawaii for four months
At home I a am vegan (so I don't eat meat, fish, seafood, dairy and eggs), when I travel and it is not possible to eat vegan, I am fine with vegetarian though.
Special dietary requirements