From: United States
Costa Rica, Panama
01/03/2021 - 31/12/2021
On Site : gardening, language practice - english teaching - habla español medio, hospitality, eco projects
For fun/ para Divertido: snorkeling, healthy food, and la playa
Hi, we're the DiCristofaros! Nicole and Gabriel - we are adventurers who are committed to personal growth, creating community, learning new skills and doing what we can to make this world a better place. We love paddle boarding, snorkeling and being involved in ocean conservation projects.
We are interested in different cultures having traveled extensively in the Caribbean, Europe, South America and Southeast Asia.
Gabriel (you can call me “G”) is passionate about renewable energy and loves organic foods and healthy cooking. He has led personal development workshops and seminars for many years. He is also comfortable as a host and entertainer with his background in live events.
Nicole is deeply committed to sustainability and honoring Mother Earth. She is an energy medicine practitioner with a Master’s Certification in Intuition Medicine. Her passion for holistic healing leads her to explore other methodologies and certifications. She plans to pursue a Doctorate in Oriental Medicine in 2022. She loves enriching experiences that give her a broader perspective of the world and is also passionate about animal welfare and had her own pet sitting business in Florida.
- I love cooking breakfast, making amazing salads and smoothies! I enjoy learning new recipes and putting together a beautiful meal for large groups. Eating plant based diet/vegan
- Painting (indoor/outdoor)
- Furniture restoration (sanding/painting)
- Gardening, vegetable and herb planting and maintenance
- Household cleaning, laundry
- Animal care, dog training
- Teaching meditation and energy medicine techniques
- Event planning and management (was a corporate event/meeting planner for over 10 yrs)
- Savvy with computers and tech
- Ran clothing manufacturing business based in Bali, Indonesia
- Love learning new languages (understand/speak some Spanish and French)
- Excited to learn about medicinal herbs and plants
Gabriel or G'
- Vegan/Vegetarian meal prep
- Make great fruit drinks
- Music ~ vocals and drums
- Former Keystone, CO certified snowboard instructor
- Expert swimmer
- Tech savvy ~ background in marketing
- Excited to continue learning about hydroponic, fruitful gardening, and eco sustainability
- Strong ocean advocate - started petition to congress "ReBottle the Bottles by 2040"
More details about my language interests
We are both interested in learning any languages and we can teach English
48 & 51
We both need good WiFi to continue our work while helping as workawayers. We'd prefer to have a private space with quiet as well since Nicole does healing sessions with her clients.
Gabriel loves to play chess and teach others how to play.
Nicole loves board games, card games, making jewelry and crafts.
We both love yoga, swimming, snorkeling, and biking, puzzles, Karaoke and the video game Rock Band
Special dietary requirements
plant based and pescatarian