From: Slovakia (Slovak Republic)
Belgium, Croatia, France, Greece, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain
14/07/2019 - 30/08/2019
I´m a single mum who wants to gain new experience and some fresh air while travelling and getting to know some interesting folks. I always preferred meeting real people in their everyday life instead of feeling as a tourist in a foreign country. And being a mother only emphasized this honest way of travelling and discovering the world around us. My daughter is now 9 years old, she is very social and kind and I want to bring her up in a practical way through the everyday small works we are doing together. For us the respect for each other is very important. I also want to give to my child the possibility to compare and to learn new things by reaching and living new experiences. I m responsible and can manage easy and safe travelling for me and my daughter and I know that I can count with her in our common projects (we did more times Interrail travelling in Central Europe and it was just great!). I believe that we can be good company for you and can help to improve your interesting projects.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
- experience with NGO projects, organizing film festivals & other cultural events
- active work with preschool kids
- good language skills (French, English, Portuguese, basic Spanish, basic German, Slavic languages)
- communicative & social
- cooking, baking, household chore, sewing ...
- IT skills, good photographer (I prefer analogue but digital is OK as well)
- interested in arts (specially in cinema) and culture
- simple gardening, up-cycling things and furniture, handcrafts, keen DIYer and happy to pass on any skills that I have
- beginner in permaculture and eco-projects, devoted to recycling (and to zero waste)
- sporty (good swimmer, skier, biker...), in a good physical condition :)
English, French, Czech, Slovak, Portuguese (basics), German (basics), I can understand other Slavic languages
I m travelling with my 8 years old daughter who is outgoing, helpful and enthusiastic and together we are a good team :)
This is our 4th summer with workaway and I dare to say that other ways of traveling is no more fun for us.
non-smoker, no allergies
Special dietary requirements