Egypt, India, Nepal
09/05/2015 - 22/12/2019
I'm Camila and I'm 26 but actually, numbers don't matter much for me. I believe that the intensity of the experiences I live matter so much more. Please, take time and come with me:
''I lived for years stressed and with almost no patience, which got me kinda depressed,
So I decided to go outside to seek what the world held up for me.
And stepping abroad, suddenly I saw what I was meant to be.
To travel, to discover, to taste flavors and to smell fragrances I had never felt,
Became the best way to know my better self.
Therefore since 2012, I call myself a true traveler,
Because with each trip I improve myself in ways I never imagine.
So after a while meeting better versions of me,
I realized that I needed to act beyond my own needs.
And I decided that every trip I make and every place I visit,
I will leave my mark with responsibility.
Volunteering became a way to keep improving me
But at the same time, I put my hands to work with the community.
And just to let you know, besides all this, I have skills to share:
I'm a PR and Social Media professional but I'd rather teaching Yoga instead.
So now I also call myself
A Yoga Teacher Communicator who loves to travel.''
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
- Bachelor - Public Relations: UNESP - São Paulo State University, Brazil, 2015
- Hatha Yoga & Yoga therapy Teacher: Humaniversidade - São Paulo, Brazil, 2019. Course certified by Yoga Alliance, 307 hours studied in a 2 years course.
* 2 years working experience as trilingual customer service in the tourism field via facebook & twitter;
* 2 experiences with workaway in 2015: One in a hostel in Bolivia and another in the same country but in a xamanic ashram/ farm;
* Content writer certified by Worldpackers Brazil.
Portuguese (native), English (fluent), Spanish (fluent), Italian (basic)
I'm respectful, honest and trustful. I love traveling volunteering because I know that that's the way I can truly know a culture and do something with my own hands. I'm open-minded, flexible and looking for new adventures!
Special dietary requirements
I don't eat any type of meat and I'm lactose intolerant, so I avoid milk derivates.