27/11/2018 - 05/09/2019
I’m French, 22 years old and currently travelling in Colombia, and off to California on June 11th !
Since I’m 18, I’ve been exploring the world by myself, first in Australia for a year (as an au pair and road tripping along the east coast) then New Zealand for 5 months (working and traveling on the North Island), Paris for 2 years (studying cultural events management and then organising parties and the Hawaiian culture festival) and now South America!
I also have a working holiday visa for Colombia.
I speak French, fluent English and am still learning Spanish!
I travel to discover the cultures, landscapes, people and ways of life around the world. I’m then open to any experience that could help me to understand the country or participate to the life of a small or big community, I’d love to actively help in a project :)
I’m a lot into arts (all of them, and mostly music, painting, sculpture, cinema, photography, tattoo, ...) and would then love to give any help related to art. I also love being around children, joyful, passionate people, and I love to share experiences and discuss about “interesting” things of life.
I’d describe myself as a pretty relaxed person, smiling, enthusiastic. I love to have some time for myself also and being able to rest in the serenity.
In Colombia, I’ve already been volunteering in 6 different places :
- Mendihuaca Surf Casa, a surf school/hostel on the Caribbean Coast where I was mostly working at the surf school and the reception. I’ve also helped a lot with the art work of the house by painting many things, mixing their need and my creativity.
- Jaguar Festival, in Palomino. I’ve been cleaning and organising a field for the music festival, painting, cooking, building, and doing some art work also.
- Casa Paz y Amor, in Palomino. I was helping the owner of the Air BnB to clean her garden, and also to build a new room of her house
- Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, hiking there and camping a week in the middle of the jungle, to help a local to harvest flowers (Flor de Jamaica)
- Hostal Las Cometas, in Jericó, helping to build a new hostel, doing gardening, building and maintenance in a farm.
- Ivy Hostal, in Medellin, cooking breakfast for the guests
For each volunteering I’ve had a great experience, very different.
That’s why I’d love to keep travelling while volunteering in other places!
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Cultural events management
Restaurant / café work
Human Resources work
And I’ll be happy to bring any kind of help, especially in an artistic or natural environment :)
French, English, Spanish
Special dietary requirements