From: United States
31/03/2019 - 10/07/2019
I am a silly viking looking for fun and adventure. My friends say I live on my own planet: Planet Bob. I love to travel and have been all over the world. S/he who has the most stamps in their passport wins. I have lived/worked or visited 72 countries. The common denominator is that people are people, look them in the eyes, smile at them and they smile back. A stranger is just a friend I haven't met yet. I would rather sleep outside, in my tent than in a hotel room or even my own bedroom.
• I have a fun, adventurous disposition. I am easy going and enjoy hanging out with people.
• I am very industrious, take and follow directions, able bodied and am happy to help in any way.
• I have technology skills and in fact am a digital marketer. I can work a reception desk, operate most computer operating systems and software titles, video production, websites and social media platforms.
• I have worked food service as a chef, server, bartender and dishwasher.
• I have experience in hospitality and hotel work. I have no problem cleaning toilets, changing bedding and house dusting/cleaning.
• I have been a homeowner in the past and can do simple construction, painting, gardening, haul wheelbarrow, grunt work, yardwork, etc.
• As a retired school teacher and father, I have worked with more children than I want to recall.
• I have worked on farms and enjoy our four legged friends.
• I may have my tent with me, not because it is needed, but rather I do a lot of hiking/trekking/camping and could help with outdoor tours, etc.
• I can operate most water craft, certified as white water raft guide (expired), paddle raft, canoe, outrigger canoes and kayaks.
• Good swimmer, poor surfer.
• Expert downhill alpine skier.
• I love movies, live music, and theater.
• I am a feminist and have worked/volunteered for related organizations. Woman spirit rising.
• Besides the USA, I have lived and worked in the Middle East, Africa and South America.
• I practice yoga, read and like to workout.
Poison Ivy and Mangos
Special dietary requirements
I live on a see food diet, I see food and I eat it. I don't like poorly cooked tripe, bad experience, nor animal intestines or brains.