From: Spain & Lithuania
France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand
25/05/2019 - 26/12/2019
We are Andrea and Justas from Spain and Lithuania but we have met while studying in Scotland.
You may be asking yourself why do we want to travel.. The answer to that is...
We have both recently graduated from university and are now looking for a 'fresh breeze'. We are both full of curiosity. We love learning new things, literally anything, from cooking to programming to woodworking and we feel the need to keep exploring this amazing world we live in. We also enjoy collaborating with people, working together and sharing stories and experiences and we haven't had that in a long time (university is a bit time consuming...).
Therefore, we are here because we are willing to take new challenges, learn about other cultures and offer our help wherever it's needed.
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
We have a variety of skills that can be useful in different situations:
- Both physically fit and not afraid to get our hands dirty.
- Engineering related: programming, electronics, mechanics, design.
- Team related: managing conflicts, working towards a common goal, etc.
- General DIY: fixing things around the house, building structures, etc.
- Cooking/ Baking: we taught ourselves to bake bread, pizza and cakes and to cook Indian, Spanish and Chinese food.
- Knitting, sewing and other handcrafts.
- Garden: we have basic knowledge on growing vegetables, aromatic plants and flowers. We both used to have gardens at home when we were young.
- Andrea did some volunteering in Myanmar teaching English to young adults and has helped organise an Arts Festival in Germany.
- Justas is a keen musician playing accordion, piano and guitar. He enjoys playing music even more when Andrea is singing with him!
Spanish, Lithuanian, English and Catalan
23 & 25
Spanish and Lithuanian
We love dancing and playing music around the fire.
Special dietary requirements