We are a growing accommodation business with 6 locations in Lisbon. We have started a brand new accommodation concept which is all based around SELF CHECK-IN and SELF SERVICE, meaning we give our guests the autonomy and privilege to access and use the common spaces of the accommodation anytime on their arrival and departure day. Our guests can arrive at 7am and have full access to all the common zones allowing them to take a shower, charge their phones , cook a meal and store their bags, all before 4pm when their room checkin time begins. Our concept was created with the purpose of making travel easy and hassle free, giving the best to our guests!
A workaway stay with us is the opportunity to be a part of a new and innovative project right from the beginning! The opportunity to say "I helped build that from the start" and be proud to have been a part of a project that will expand all over the world.
Help in the house
(1) You will get to be a part of an innovative, new project --> something you can be proud of for a lifetime.
(2) You will have the opportunity to meet lots of new people from all over the world (and make lifelong friends)
(3) Language exchange
(4) Lots of down time to explore Lisbon and the rest of Portugal
This host offers accommodation and payment.
We are looking for two positions at the moment:
1. outgoing, proactive, happy people to work on reception and cleaning of the hostel.
You will assist guests both in-person and remotely to make sure they have the best stay with us and make the most out of our concept.
Please only apply if:
- you want to do both (1) RECEPTION and (2) CLEANING. The job involves both tasks.
- you like (or better LOVE) to talk on the phone --> we make lots of communications to our guests over the phone to give them the best possible experience.
- you love to meet new people and have a good time.
The current schedule is 3 shifts per week (8 hours each) and we always try to schedule your days together so you have time to travel and enjoy other parts of Lisbon on your off days. (NOTE: schedule is subject to change)
2. creative people to work with our marketing team specifically in the area of design . EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL!
maximum 25 hours per week. Schedule is flexible and can be discussed to suit both parties.
Your office and home for both positions, will be based out of our main site location in Bairro Alto (right in the party district of Lisbon).
You will sleep in a mixed dorm - each bed having its own private night light and plugs for charging your phone and other devices.
The dorm room also has lockable storage for your valuable items and a small terrace facing the best street of Lisbon.
The hostel has a kitchen, and 4 shared bathrooms.
You will get to share your room with your fellow volunteers (we have maximum 6 volunteers staying with us) and also travellers from all around the world.
Staying with us will guarantee you get to make lots of new friends from all over the world and experience the best of Lisbon staying right in the heart of the downtown.
On your days off you can relax on the beach, go to Lisbon or even take a few days to explore other parts of Portugal. We always do our best to create a schedule that allows you lots of free time to make the most of your stay here with us.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
More than two