We are a family of three, one mother, one father, one rad little 3 year old girl. We are a kind family, we are looking to work together with someone toward maintaining a happy home for our daughter.
Babysitting and creative play
Living with Australian family and practising English and enjoying all that living in Australia has to offer, including the natural environment, the beach life, the relaxed lifestyle and people.
This project could involve children. For more information see our guidelines and tips here.
We are seeking an au pair to care for our nearly 3 year old daughter up to 7 hours per day, 3 days per week, and one other 4 hour slot on one of the other days.
- be available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays (between the hours of 8-5) *we are a working couple, mum works 4 days, dad does shift work, so we are just seeking someone to care for our daughter during cross over time (e.g approximately from 7-2pm or 12-5pm) - so no more than 25 hours per week.
- help our daughter pick up her toys.
- feed our daughter breakfast and lunch and dinner (on days required) (food will be prepared).
- help us around the house (light duties) negotiated prior to starting.
What we can offer:
- own bedroom
- 5 minute walk from train
- 7 min walk to Woolworths (supermarket)
- 20 minute train ride to CDB
- close access to parks, beach, highway to coast.
The required hours would be no more that 25 hours per week.
You would have free time in the evenings and on weekends and Wednesdays as you would not be required on those days. The only thing we ask is that you not be too tired on the days you need to care for our daughter, because she is 'high energy'.
We are looking for someone energetic, caring, patient, nurturing, thoughtful, respectful, competent person, and someone who has a thorough understanding of the needs of a toddler.
Ideally this person would have childcare training and experience, and have a certificate in CPR (though if you didn't we would pay for you to do this).
We are looking for someone for at least 6 months, preferably 12.
We are a kind family, we are looking to work together with someone toward maintaining a happy home for our daughter.
If you would like further details, please contact us.
If you are interested please forward your resume.
Thank you, Christina
Own private room, in large house, with lots of private areas in the garden to relax and catch some rays.
We live 20 minutes from Brisbane City, South Brisbane and Fortitude Valley. We also live 15 minutes from the Beach.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
More than two
Maximum 5 hours a day, 4 days a week