I am Mitte, 26 years, studied Art and Culture mediation and Social and Cultural Anthropology. After one year of travelling and workawaying in Latin America I want to create a nice and cosy place with workawayers where travelers and friends feel home to stay and relax. At the moment we are looking for carpenters, electricians and handy-man or woman.
- upcycling old bakery:
*️ sauna-project - carpentar and electrician
*️ isolation of wall - carpentar
*️ stairs - carpentar
If you are interested send me an e-mail with your qualities and the work you are looking forward to help with!
If you are not so handy and cannot contribute with your skills, but are in need of a place to stay, we are looking for house-sitters this summer. In exchange of a financial contribution our house is yours.
DIY and building projects
Stay in a local Belgian village close to Antwerp
Share intercultural creative experiences
Place to stay a longer time when travelling
I believe that setting small goals and achieving them by your own hands every day makes you a happy person:)
What I can share: teaching you another language, how to make videos, organizing a theatre workshop
- There is a lot of wood in the workshop. It would be lovely to have somebody building a staircase, sauna or creative furniture from it.
*️ General Maintenance:
- Painting the walls
- A personal room with a bed, blankets...
- 5 min from the central train-station
- close to local bars as Rex, Voerman
- use of bikes to go biking/walking to nature park the Kalmthoutse heide, other beautifull biking routes to Holland
- 30 min to Antwerp, 1.15h to Brussels, 1.45h to Ghent by train
- Worthwhile visiting the ghost city Doel
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
More than two
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week