Laos, Thailand, Vietnam
21.06.2019 - 21.10.2019
Quit my job and sold half my stuff to travel South East Asia for a while. Trying to work out a lot of things while I'm away, mainly how to create a life where I don't need a holiday from.
In my spare time, I love playing sports, going camping and four-wheel driving, and making furniture.
Betreuung von Tieren
Hilfe mit Touristen
Hilfe bei Kunstprojekten
Hilfe mit Computer / Internet
- 10 years office experience in various roles, including managing a small landscaping business so could easily handle any office / administration based tasks thrown at me.
- while completing my business degree (2006-2009), I worked part time in child care so I enjoy working with kids also.
- I have good handyman and landscaping experience and have managed 2 large renovations in Australia so would be more than happy to get my hands dirty. I actually enjoy making things with wood. I make furniture and string art from pallets in my spare time in Australia.
- I'm quite creative by nature and would really enjoy coming up with new ideas or solutions for problems etc.
- I can play guitar (camp fire skill level) and would be happy to play in the corner of a cafe/restaurant for nice, peaceful background music.
- I am not professionally trained, but have lots of experience in massage therapy.
Fluent in English