Frankreich, Indonesien, Kambodscha, Laos, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam
12.10.2018 - 17.11.2018
Hey there! :)
I am a very happy and optimistic person, I deeply enjoy smiling and laughing! I love meeting new people, exchanging experiences and getting to know other cultures. Since my mum took me with her on her travels when I was a kid, wanderlust is rooted deep within me.
I am very open-minded, conscious and aware, caring, patient and playful with kids and always ready to help.
I love photography! Especially portrait photography, because I enjoy working with other people. To see some of my photos, check out my website (www.lunabuerger.com/portfolio).
But it's not just photography, I do all kinds of art ... painting, drawing, writing, cooking, ...
I am a vegetarian, and mostly vegan. That should not worry you, though - I love cooking, so I will be able to prepare veg meals for myself and also for you if you like :) I really like trying out and inventing new recipes, especially raw and vegan.
I long for exercise, enjoy freestyle dancing, badminton, running and yoga.
Being in pure nature feels very grounding and like coming home to me. But I also love the life and busyness of cities, as I grew up in Berlin, Germany.
Hilfe bei Ökoprojekten
Hilfe mit Touristen
Hilfe bei Kunstprojekten
- I'm fluent in English and German
- social skills ;)
- babysitting (taking care of and spending time with kids of any age)
- photography (I especially enjoy taking portraits, but if you need anything else I'm sure I can help you with that! If you're a photographer yourself I'd love to assist you!)
- cooking (I LOVE preparing meals, desserts, cakes, ... for me, my friends, family and you)
- painting, drawing, ...
- teaching (language, photography, cooking, ...)
- I'm a quick learner and very keen to add new things to my skill box ;)
English, German, a little French
I can't wait to meet you!!
vegetarian, vegan when possible - if you're concerned about that, see my profile :)