Ich bin gerade
unterwegs auf Reisen
60-second biography, let's go:
- My name is Inês and I'm 22 years old.
- Originally from Portugal, I've lived in Montréal and Oslo. 🇵🇹🇨🇦🇳🇴
- I'm currently building my own startup to help students experiment with their career path.
- Graduated in business, love creativity/marketing, and I'm going back to my Social Media job in Luxembourg on May 20th.
- I've spent a summer teaching English and living with a Thai family. 🇹🇭
- I've fished in the Arctic and hiked Trolltunga - all 28km of it.
- I haven't bought any swimwear since 2015 - I make them myself instead.
- I've been to 28 countries. My favorite place in the world is the Karaoke in Mauer Park in Berlin, on a sunday summer afternoon.
- I love learning languages to connect better with different cultures - German and Spanish are the ones I enjoy studying but I'm far from fluency.
- I really want to build my own tiny house at some point! (you rock if you give me an opportunity to improve the skills I need for that dream) 🏡
InteressengebieteStrandNaturCampingErlebnissportartenYoga / WellnessTanzenOutdoor-AktivitätenWandernLeben im Camper-VanKaritative ArbeitenFarmarbeitGartenarbeitenNachhaltigkeitArchitekturKunst & DesignZeichnen & MalenHeimwerken & DIYSchreibenBücherFilm & Fernsehen
mehrVideoaufnahmenFotografieTechnikKulturSelbstentwicklungEvents & Sozialleben
Bereiche, die mich interessieren oder in denen ich anderen etwas beibringen kann
Interessiert mich:Mithilfe auf einem BauernhofÖkoprojekteKunstprojekte
Bereits etwas Erfahrung vorhandenHeimwerker- und BauarbeitenHandwerkliche ArbeitenHausarbeitenTourismus / GastgewerbeKaritative ArbeitSprachpraxisUnterrichten
Was könntest du arbeiten?
I've been making my own swimwear from scratch since I was 16, even sold a few pieces. My personal record is making a trikini in 3 hours from scratch, including the patterns. That piece ended up in the trash, wrongly thrown away by a lady in a hostel in Thailand, but that's a whole other story. I'm best with machine sewing - both overlocker and normal sewing machine (made a very elegant prom dress on the first try with silks) but do let me know what you need! I'll do my best to help.
I can confidently help you with anything business/marketing/social media-related (that's my day job starting end of May, graduated last year). I also help my friends (and even people I don't know usually reach out) with master's degree applications and reviewing CVs/cover letters/career paths. I'm good with this kind of thing so happy to help there, if that's something you need.
I've been dabbling with photography since I was a kid and got a bit of recognition with a "Human Rights in the Perspective of Youth" award. I can tell you the story of the picture I submitted :) I'm no pro by any means, but I can help you.
I've stayed long-term in Norway, Canada and taught English in Thailand. I have some stories to share and for now, I've been staying in my home country, Portugal.
I'm also quite crafty, resourceful and persistent, just let me know what you need :)
I'm actively looking for places where I can improve the skills I need to build my own tiny house in the future, so if you give me an opportunity on that, I'll be forever grateful!
Spanisch: Gute Kenntnisse
Was noch ...
I'm a person who loves to meet others and find new places. Generally proactive and fun, if I may say so :) I'm generally excited about life, so if you need some of that in yours reach out. I just booked a flight from Lisbon (my hometown) to the Netherlands to stay with a friend and then move from there. My (remote) job just got pushed back :( and I won't start it until May 17th, so I'd love to meet you until then.
Besides sewing, photography, and intercultural experiences, I'm generally very much into technology + the startup ecosystem and my dream is to build my own tiny house. I've also hiked 28km in Trolltunga, while I was living in Norway - ask me about it :)
The important thing about me is that I'm very open-minded and very willing to help you with anything you need, so do reach out! Just joined workaway, so please bare with me.
Excited to meet you!
Etwas mehr Information