I’m a relaxed, sensitive and love-powered kind of person. I try to live without expectations nor prejudices about anyone or anything as much as I can. I believe anyone can be the greatest person on Earth, if only you're able to see what makes this person unique and great.
Travelling is my way of life. Because it’s all about the journey and not the destination, I listen to my heart to get directions in life and let the forces of life drive me forward. I write translations as a hobby and work as a web developer. I love contact improvisation (it’s normal if you don’t know what it is).
I believe each day has a surprise!
Hilfe mit Touristen
Hilfe mit Computer / Internet
• Housekeeping (making beds, laundry, cleaning floors)
• Teaching/helping out learning languages (I studied French as a foreign language for a year)
• Translating (into French)
• Cooking (I love experimental cuisine!)
• Anything related to computers (I used to be a super geek)
• Fixing bicycles or otherwise broken things
• Listening to people
• Loving and caring
Fluent in French, Japanese and English. Beginner in Spanish. Learning Mandarin now.
Most of my Workaway experience consists of volunteering in hostels, in South Korea, Japan, Taiwan and Malaysia.
I believe hostels are a key place for travellers and locals to meet and know each other. I see hostels as imaginary bridges between cultures, that travellers can cross to reach new worlds. So somehow, when I volunteer, I feel good being a part of this giant world socialization system!