unterwegs auf Reisen
I love travel, hiking, skiing, camping, climbing, a good netflix movie, rainy days, painting, and American football. I am very interested in learning to surf, and dogs are my favorite animal.
Over the past four years, I’ve had the invaluable opportunity to study at three international universities, two U.S. universities, and travel to 36 countries. Through these experiences, I have met with executives at the TATA Group at their global headquarters in Kochi, India. I have had dinner with the U.S. Ambassador to China in Beijing and interviewed international marketing executives at Disneyland Shanghai. These experiences opened my eyes to the growing interdependence of global economies and the significance of cultural adaptation, sparking my interest in more travel. My passions include matriculating into different cultures, meeting new people, and challenging myself every day.
- I have been the manager of a high-end restaurant for almost two years.
- I have also been a fundraising representative and a call-center supervisor
Both of the jobs have created outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
My management position has also taught me organizational skills, how to work in a fast-paced environment, the importance of a strong work ethic, and attention to detail.
- I have also studied out of the country multiple times and traveled to almost 40 countries, meaning I am very adaptable and enjoy new environments and people.
- I graduated at the top of my class from the University of Colorado Boulder, showing that I have a very strong work ethic.
- I have lots of experience working with non-profits related to sustainability
- I love kids and have 2 years of experience working in a daycare
Mehr Infos zu meinen Sprachinteressen
I have studied Italian and Spanish in school and would love to learn more about both languages.
My greatest interest is in travel and meeting new people. I move a lot and find I am happiest in uncomfortable environments with new people.
I am a Semester at Sea Alumni