Deutschland, Frankreich, Niederlande, Norwegen, Schweden, Spanien
04.08.2019 - 17.09.2020
unterwegs auf Reisen
Hello, dear workawaers!
I participate in workaway both as a host and a workawayer. Several times per year I like to travel and think that the best way to know other cultures is immersing in the usual life of their people. I really enjoy learning about different lifestyles and meet people to share our difference in cultural backgrounds.
I have a lot of skills, knowledge, funny life stories, and enthusiasm to exchange.
I work as a professor at a University but also I'm a professional mural artist and decorator - I adore to help people with the renovation work and bringing beauty to their home. And I would love to make something for you. In case you are not interested in art, I would be glad to help you with other tasks.
I'm traveling with my daughter Sasha (13 y.o) with the aim to show her the world and teach her languages.
She is a bilingual English-Russian but also studying French (B2), German (C1) and Spanish (A1) languages so she can easily provide you a language practice.
Also, she adores to play with kids and could be a perfect babysitter (as me of cause).
1. As an artist I can make for you a mural painting (interior and exterior) or furniture art painting.
2. And for sure I can do ordinary wall and furniture painting.
3. I can help with the computer, especially graphic software like Photoshop - designing labels, postcards, advertisement, editing and retouching photos for social media, etc.
4. I can teach Art for adults and children or teach computer design (Photoshop).
5. I can cook tasty and healthy Ukrainian cuisine.
6. I like children and can be a good child care.
7. Also I can provide English lessons for beginners (I have B2 Cambrige English certificate)
8. Ofcause I can help you in a garden and daily maitenance but not as a main help.
9. I can think about any other work that has to be done :-)
I travel with my daughter 13 y.o.