Ich bin gerade
unterwegs auf Reisen
Mein nächstes Reiseziel:Mexico Alle anzeigen
**I'm available IMMEDIATELY and I am 3 times vaccinated against Covid**
I am Anna-Sophie, 25 years old currently. I am SO amazed by workaway, it is such an awesome place to get around and help others while also learning so much about other cultures and countries! I graduated university this spring and went straight on to go to grad school but dropped out in December - the academic life is not for me anymore and I am trying to figure myself out for a new way. I am so excited to travel the world. In the past, I've been abroad many times: Spent three months or longer in the US, Ireland, Russia, Germany and France.
My main hobbies are reading and writing, and I also enjoy working out/lifting and hiking mountains. I'd describe myself as very adventurous, yet with a good sense of prudence, and humorous. One of my favorite things to do is cooking/baking and learning new languages. I am currently taking Russian and Spanish courses.
As far as my current skills go I'd say that I'm quite musical and artistic - I love writing and being creative with words! I'm extremely tidy and into cleaning/organizing stuff - if you are interested, we can skype any time and I will show you my spotless apartment :)
Also,I have five siblings, hence I'm really able to deal with conflicts and team work. I'm also diligent and optimistic - I can't promise I'll do everything right straight away but I'm never considering myself too good for something, I'd rather laugh about myself and try again!
I honestly don't care that much about what I am expected to do - workaway for me is about emerging yourself in a different culture, meeting people and doing what you can to make the best of your stay. I will use all my knowledge and skills I have to get along well with my hosts :)
My first workaway experience I had in May and June 2017 in Russia. I taught English to kids at a school and also did exams. It was awesome and I learned a lot about teaching!
InteressengebieteGebirgeStrandWassersportKaritative ArbeitenSprachenKunst & DesignSchreibenBücherBloggingKochen & BackenKulturGeschichte
Bereiche, die mich interessieren oder in denen ich anderen etwas beibringen kann
Interessiert mich:Karitative ArbeitKunstprojekteHausarbeiten
Bereits etwas Erfahrung vorhandenZubereiten / Kochen von Mahlzeiten für die FamilieTourismus / GastgewerbeUnterrichtenHilfe mit Computer /Internet
In der Lage, anderen etwas beizubringen:Sprachpraxis
Was könntest du arbeiten?
- I speak three languages and am currently learning Russian, Spanish and Mandarin Chinese.
- I went to business school and have worked in internships in Marketing, Human Resources, Event Management and Accounting. I also worked in a hotel for three months once (as a waitress) and in a technical company twice where I did a lot of english proofreading and translation.
- After I studied English and Linguistics, so anything language-related and English-related, I'm probably the right person to ask.
- I've worked as a copywriter for almost 4 years now and really enjoy it. I know basic HTML, Wordpress, the basics of SEO writing and trends research, Social Media Marketing and other advertising copy.
- I have five siblings, six nephews and two nieces so I am used to and also love working/playing with kids. In general, I really do enjoy work with kids but it's not my main aim for a career.
- Basic first-aid knowledge and wife of a doctor.
- Great housekeeping skills - cooking, laundry (also special fabrics), cleaning, organizing, budgeting, grocery planning, etc.
- I am absolutely willing to try out anything new and learn about things I don't know! :) In fact, this is the reason I'm trying to go on Workaway again: it's time to dive into the unknown again and to live life to the fullest. You can only become great at something if you start trying!
Französisch: Gute Kenntnisse
Mehr Infos zu meinen Sprachinteressen
I will gladly teach you German and also my home dialect from southern Austria, if you're interested!
Was noch ...
I'm currently in a phase of re-orientation. I want to try and help with as many things as possible. I'm skilled at many things and an expert at none (yet :)). I love to sing, to dance, to read, to play the violin, to write and more.
I'm currently a copywriter and getting more and more skilled at managing Social Media and SEO writing for blogs and websites. I don't do any drugs except for occasional drinking. I'm honest, open-minded and deeply emotional - I will care about you and your goals genuinely.
Etwas mehr Information