Godday to my future Host.
My Name is Thomas and i´m 25 years old.
I am having a gap year before I´m starting university in Dk in September 2019
I´m born and raised in Denmark on the countryside where my grandparents had their farms and my parents had their vegetables and flower garden. I was raised as much at my grandparents’ farms as I was at home. I helped in the stables, in the fields, in the garden and in the kitchen. I spent more time with the animals: cows, horses, cats and dogs, and just playing outside than I did in front of the tv.
I was put on a horse when I was only 2 years old and have ever since been riding more or less, but the last two years I have really got into it and got a part on a horse.
- From June to August(2018) I have been a volunteer at a Riding center in Portugal with 24 Horses. I did a lot of horsecare, feeding, tack on and of, welcome clients and so on, there where treks everyday and I was a guide on the 1 hour ride(Walk, trot and canter) with beginners and experienced riders.
- I have worked a part time job for 3 months in a stable where all I was feeding, manuring and a bit of riding, 2-3 days pr week.
- I know how to have a horse, I know that you have to be observant and how to do the basic care of the hooves, and I'm always ready to give a good scratch.
- I'm a dressage rider, and have experience for 2 years with lessons 2-5 times pr. week(I was the client not the trainer) I have done a bit of western riding as well.
- I know how to ride and I Know how to handle horses and also basic training. I don't know how to train a horse to do piaff, passage and such fancy things, at least not in practise only in theory.
- I have been assisting child class in dressage in Denmark and Portugal.
- My memorizing about routes are what I will describe as quite good. When I have been in the route a few times depending on the route I will mean I can it take by self.
I´m have had a work since I was 13 so I’m not scared to grap on and learning something new. I have worked at a carshop, a fitness center, a restaurant, a greenhouse and at a plantbreeding station.
After Highschool I worked 6 months as a carpenter, and then I took a 4 year education to become a Greenhouse Gartner with speciality in production. I finished with a solid A+.
As I took the education to become a Greenhouse Gardner I worked and lived with people from around the world, many from Ukraine and Rumania. We got a really good bound and spent alot of spare time together.
Short about me.
-Age: 25 years old
-Love to read.
-Love animals, I´m a equestrian so horses is my heart.
-I have done yoga in around 4 years.
-Have had a job since 13 years old.
-Have worked at grandparents farms since Í could walk.
Hilfe bei Ökoprojekten
Betreuung von Tieren
Hilfe mit Touristen
- Horse care and riding
- Making a plan and work from that
- And Much more
Danish. English. Understand Swedish, Norwegian, German