Ich bin gerade
Hi everyone! I’m Paul, 24 years old, and I am from Germany. Before starting my Master’s Degree in September, I want to fulfil my long-time dream of living and travelling in France for a couple months to improve my French speaking skills. To do so, I will first participate in a French course in Montpellier before travelling around in the Provence region. To better get to know you – the people living in this region – I would be very happy to spend some weeks with you, helping with whatever is needed and sharing a daily routine!
Who am I? I would describe myself as an active, positive, and outgoing person. It is very important to me to treat everyone who I encounter with respect and honesty, and I expect to be treated equally by others. I really like to challenge myself by living in new contexts and exploring the unknown. That is the reason why I want to do a workaway – practicing a new language, discovering new towns and regions, trying out different kinds of food (food simply makes me happy) and just escaping from my daily routine. I like to be active in my free time, so some of my favourite thing to do are swimming, acting/theatre, baking and riding my bike. However, I also need time for my own every once in a while, then I read or meditate.
Looking forward to meeting you soon!
InteressengebieteNaturMannschaftssportartenRadfahrenGartenarbeitenNachhaltigkeitSprachenZeichnen & MalenHeimwerken & DIYBücherKochen & BackenPolitik & SozialesEvents & Sozialleben
Französisch: Gute Kenntnisse
Mehr Infos zu meinen Sprachinteressen
I want to practice my French speaking skills and I am happy to teach German, English, Spanish in exchange.
Bereiche, die mich interessieren oder in denen ich anderen etwas beibringen kann
Interessiert mich:ÖkoprojekteTourismus / GastgewerbeSeniorenbetreuungKunstprojekteHandwerkliche Arbeiten
Bereits etwas Erfahrung vorhandenUnterrichtenGartenarbeitenBabysitten und KinderbetreuungHausarbeitenBetreuung von Tieren
In der Lage, anderen etwas beizubringen:SprachenZubereiten / Kochen von Mahlzeiten für die FamilieHilfe mit Computer /Internet
Was könntest du arbeiten?
I want to do a workaway because I’m curious to learn new tasks and skills. But there are a view thing that I think especially enjoy to do and that I am good at:
- childcare: With two younger sisters and having completed a volunteer service in the area of child education, I definitely enjoy working with kids, doing free time activities together or helping them with their homework.
- teaching/turoing: I have volunteered as a German teacher for refugees, which has showed me my interest in teaching. As I am fluent in German, English, and Spanish, I would love to teach you or your children one of these languages.
- cooking/baking: I enjoy any task related to work in the kitchen. Baking cakes or pies is my favourite kitchen-activity by far. But I also like to cook for myself or invite friends over for dinner every now and then. So you can definitely count on me if you need help in the kitchen!
- animals: I have no fear of getting my hands dirty. My family has a cat and used to have rabbits, so I am used to animal care.
- gardening/maintanance: I might not have any professional experience in areas suchs as gardening or construction, but I have an affinity to practical tasks. For example, I like to work on my bike, fixing and replacing things on my own. Also, I am a quick learner, so I don't think there will be a porblem.
P.S. I have studied International Relations in my Bachelor's Degree, so if you are interested, we could discuss or learn about international politics or economics together :)
Etwas mehr Information
I mostly helped
I mostly helped