01.09.2019 - 31.12.2022
unterwegs auf Reisen
I love to get to know different people, cultures and cuisines, learn languages and share skills. I am a tour guide, health coach and nomad - I travel the world while working.
Hi, I am Elisa, originally from Germany but living a nomad life travelling around the world.
I am a global citizen, a curiosity driven adventure seeker, a caring animal lover and an outdoor sports freak.
Besides my Workaway stays I work as a tour and trekking guide all over the world, e.g. Sardinia, Ethiopia and Chile. Recently, I finished my certification as health coach, which includes all kind of fitness training and nutrition coaching.
I love to be in close contact with nature (be it water, mountains, forests I love it all!), animals and people. I grew up at a farm in Germany, lived three years in Chile and other three years in vibrant Berlin. I speak 5 languages (and I am happy to learn more) and feel home at any place in this world.
With the years I developed skills in cooking, making my own natural cosmetics and gardening. I have a big passion for sustainability, social projects, hiking, surfing, sports and horses. Personality development, spirituality and body care became an important part of my life. I have lots of energy and follow a very active and dynamic lifestyle.
I am looking forward to meet lovely people around the globe, learn from them and help them with my skills.
- educated in international business & intercultural management (M.A.)
- certified health coach (fitness training + nutrition coaching)
- tour guiding (long distance travel, cultural tours, sports & adventure travel, day trips)
- hike guiding
- volunteer experience (I accompanied people with disabilities, helped at a horse farm, an organic farm, at a surf & yoga hostel and worked as event supporter)
- translations & content management
- gained some knowledge about sustainability (zero waste, sustainable consumption, DIY cosmetics, minimalism)
- Reiki (Level 1)
- learnt a lot about social entrepreneurship
Französisch: Gute Kenntnisse
Italienisch: Gute Kenntnisse
Portugiesisch: Gute Kenntnisse
Mehr Infos zu meinen Sprachinteressen
Dieser Workawayer gibt an, dass er/sie dir gern seine/ihre Sprache(n) beibringen oder selbst eine neue Sprache lernen würde. Bitte wende dich direkt an ihn/sie, um Einzelheiten zu besprechen.