unterwegs auf Reisen
I am a highly driven and adaptable person, having been lucky enough to travel to over 20 countries, who values travel above all, for the perspective it teaches. I have a burdening interest in the humanities and social sciences and am passionate about the promotion of human and animal welfare. I believe through my qualifications and experience, both home and abroad, I have gained a very open and curious disposition which has lead me to a lifelong pursuit of learning.
- Bachelor of Exercise and Movement Science/Psychology Graduate.
- 10 months experience as a Health and Fitness Support Officer at Sporting Wheelies and Disabled Association, providing general gym supervision, assisting with exercise implementation and performing administrative duties.
- Over 4 years experience as a Childhood Educator at Jindalee Outside Hours School Care, providing recreational learning experiences that promote supportive environments where children can build independence and apply learning in social settings. Experience in activity programming, implementation and reflection as well as behaviour management strategies.
- Over 3 years experience as a Sports Trainer for a semi-professional soccer team and a school college, administering first aid and providing injury-prevention/management services e.g. strapping, massage.
- A year experience as a Bar Attendant, providing bar and waiting services alongside handling of finances.
- Over 15 years experience in soccer, playing up to a semi-professional level.
- Two weeks teaching English and effective hygiene practices in remote Nepal.
- 3 month internship with Football For Good, a soccer academy in Uganda, providing assistance in coaching, academics, character development and health and exercise science.
I am someone who realises that they've won the lottery. I am very lucky to have the life that I have and this is not a position I take lightly as I am aware of how a rare and privileged of a position this is. If I can utilise the position I'm in and the skills I have learnt to help contribute to increasing quality of life, providing opportunity and developing great human beings, it would be everything to me. This is my life philosophy which I believe can help make a positive contribution.
*️️️ TRAVELLING INDEFINITELY AT THIS STAGE AND OPEN TO ANY DESTINATION*️️️