28.11.2019 - 31.10.2020
unterwegs auf Reisen
A strong independent woman in her mid thirties available for many different tasks! I believe that nice people go furhther in life. Or if not they probably will be more content anyway.
At the moment I'm so to speak in between crareers: I have worked many years in tourism business in Finnish Lapland and after spening some time in NZ I will start studying to becom a psychoteraphist. Or that's the pland at the moment anyway!
So far I have
- graduated as Master of Social Science
- picked strawberries for my lifes' share in my mother's garden
- worked as husky handler, guide, IT support, duty manager, Christmas group coordinator, consultant trainee, cleaner, elf, machinist in amusement park, retail seller, helper at sheep farm, interviewer, researcher, recruitment coordinator, front desk and ceramist
- bought a sailboat with no prior knowledge of sailing and learned how to sail
- invented and organized a feminist mini festival during five years and volunteered on various festivals
- built a crude camper Hiace for my home and lived there for four summers
- lived in Ireland and Portugal and Finnish Lapland
- learned how to use power drill and other tools
- fell in love with snowboarding and been afraid of free riding while at it
- learned that nice people get further in life
In the near future hope to
- meet new inspiring people hopefully with dark sense of humor
- work in various jobs: vineyard, farm work with animals, fruit picking, hostel, yoga retreat, ski resort, pub
- find possibilities to learn
- be alive
- be content
I'm used to life outdoors and don't mind hard physical work. I like to combine the latter with some insightful conversations about life and laughing at my own jokes.
I have skills in
- customer service
- handy crafts (sewing, wood work)
- sailing, camping, kayaking (very limited snowboard free riding)
- dog, sheep and horse tending, riding and sledging
- common sense
- kitchen psychology
- team leading
I am a trustworthy and hard working and generally a nice person, who likes her sleep and usually makes herself at home very quickly. I had already one workaway experience in Iceland on a sheep farm but forgot to give the reviews and thus never got back any. But it was lovely there!