We have a beautiful land surrounded by bamboo forests and waterfalls, and are developing a campground for eco tourists and organic farming practices.
Helping with Tourists
The campground is located in a very traditional village in north Bali, the people of the village are very friendly and welcoming. You would learn indonesian and have a real inside authentic experience about the balinese culture.
The site will open Sept 1, and meanwhile we are looking for people who know how to build as we need to finish flooring and decking, sanding and painting of structures, build compost toilets,making & clearing footpaths to the campsite and to the waterfall.
This is a raw camping experience:
- You will sleep in a tent or hut if available.
- There are kitchen facilities with stove for cooking.
- The waterfall is your shower, there is no hot water.
- Clean drinking water is abundant from our spring.
- Toilet has not been built yet, we need your help building a compost toilet ;-)
- The site is very peaceful and private, you will be mostly alone
- One meal is provided per day, there are local warungs in the village and you may cook yourself
Work required is 4 hours per day, 5 days per week
Minimum stay = 1 week
Maximum stay = 1 month flexible
On your time off you can explore the lakes of Bedugul, many waterfalls, hot springs, or to the beach about 1.5 hours away. We suggest renting a scooter to get around. You can mingle with the village local families who are very sweet and inviting, and practice english with the local children ;-)
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week