Bisher 5 mal gespeichert
My name is Rajat. I am living nearby Jaipur city at my farm 15km from the Pink City, it is very small traditional village.
My family living also at the farm.
The agriculture farm but on 3 acres of the land there is a fruit orchard, some organic vegetables and animals. We are also doing plantation on the boundary of whole land and We are making a meditation and healing center also. Workawayers can come here to help with organic farming orchard as well as spiritual center.
At my farm more then 100 lemon tree as well.
And My best skill is that I can make you laugh :)
Hilfe bei Ökoprojekten
Betreuung von Tieren
Mithilfe auf einem Bauernhof
Zubereiten / Kochen von Mahlzeiten für die Familie
Hilfe mit Computer /Internet
People come to India and typically go to big metro cities. They don't know that are missing the real India .My village Guwardi is the small but my city Jaipur is good historical city. It call Pink City as well. The surrounding areas consist of farmland and small villages. I am able to show workawayers the life of the village/on the farm as well. India is a multi cultural country so travels can feel a lots of cultures in our place.
I am able to provide transportation with my car to the farm and surrounding area. Many of our friends/family living in the surrounding area you will also have time to meet other Indian families and gain knowledge about how other people live at the village desert area. It is up to the workawayers how much you want to experience ...if you want to come to the city to visit, help prepare food, run errands..ect before or after the work on the farm I encourage you to come along for the ride.
If workawayers want to go deeper in yoga tantra meditation or spirituality then this is the best place, as I am a healer with a background in meditation, tantra, yoga and alternative therapies I will be happy to share my knowledge with workawayers.
At the weekends we are provide tours:
- to elephants farm;
- city tour;
- Amber palace and Jal mahal;
- Hawa mahal, Jaipur palace and Jantar mantar;
- Albert hall, museum and monkey temple;
- old market tour;
- Jewelry and handblock textile factory;
- night light city tour.
At evening you can enjoy at the resting area with bonfire:
- culture or language exchange (also i am can teach you Hindi language as well);
- play on the musical instruments or listen music (can be offering local village artists)
- story exchange
- cooking on the bonfire
- hangout with my village friends and local families
I treat workawayers as my family members so you will eat, talk and enjoy life as a part of my family. The work you will do as a workawayer is not too strenuous, here is many kind of work so you can choose the work according to your speciality.
I really want you to enjoy.relax and soak up india culture
1. Develop my farm and teaching English to local village children's
2. Workawayers can help with organic farming with activities such as planting, weeding, harvesting, and maintaining the fruit orchard as well as seasonal work in the rice paddies.
3. Workawayers can help with keep care about animal. We are have cow and buffalo.
4. Workawayers can help in developing a meditation centre amongst the fruit orchard. They can help with the meditation center which is under construction with creative ideas.
5. Workawayers can help in making eco friendly and sustainable homes for meditation tourists on the farm as well.
6. Workawayers can help with some computer and internet tasks.
Dieser Gastgeber bietet Sprachaustausch an
Dieser Gastgeber gibt an, dass er dir gern seine Muttersprache beibringt oder selbst eine Sprache lernen möchte.
Bitte wende dich direkt an ihn, um weitere Auskünfte zu erhalten.
Workawayer will stay at my place in common room for 4 peoples, also we are provide food. If they desire a more village experience and want to stay at the farm, that would be possible and on their choice
Please note: We also have kitchen, bathrooms and toilet at the farm
Workawayers stay at the farm we have a kitchen for the respected GUESTS with all Utensils, provisions, fruits, milk, vegetables etc. where guests can cook for themselves food of their choice.
Some time each day is typically spent as the farm but I tend to spend the morning/night doing errands or nearby sight-seeing. I have a car and am able to provide transportation but all types of transport systems are available in our area. I am also very quick to answer Whatsapp messages/phone calls so at any time you have any questions/problems you can always reach out.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
Dieser Gastgeber nimmt gern Digital Nomads bei sich auf.
Dieser Gastgeber bietet Platz für Wohnmobile.
Dieser Gastgeber ist bereit, Reisende mit Haustieren bei sich aufzunehmen.
mehr als zwei
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week