I am Swapnil More, owner the Hostel, in Alibaug, Maharashtra(India). Its basically a coconut themed hostel near the beach. ;)
Well, my property is located at a 10 mins walking distance from Nagaon Beach in Alibaug which has earned the name of Mini Goa over the years. Nagaon is located at 7 kms from main Alibaug City, which is again very close to big cities like Mumbai and Pune.
Our Hostel is a 2 storeyed building with 6 rooms rented out for tourists and travellers.
It consists of 2 six bed dorms and 4 private rooms, A common hall and a common kitchen is available on the ground floor. A hangout place and library on the roof and in the backyard. Its secured by CCTVs all over the common places and has a fast WiFi too. We have 24*️️️️️️️7 power back-up for all the rooms.
What adds taste to your stay is a beautiful backyard which is filled with all the coconut trees and hammocks. Dim light decorations all over the backyard with music going on creates a very cozy and laid-back ambience in the property. We have a huge common terrace too where we set up tents if anyone wants to stay under the sky.
The place is very safe and a popular getaway destination.
Tourismus / Gastgewerbe
Well you can visit 3 forts in Alibaug which are pretty ancient and lot of culture to get attracted to.
You can learn Indian cooking, especially Konkani food (Konkan is a coastal belt in western India).
You can also visit the beach everyday which is absolutely close.
Lot of famous temples nearby.
Learn Indian Musical Instruments from locals (Basic course is free. Advance is paid ofcourse)
Well I am looking for travellers in any of the following categories. The one who has it all is the topmost priority.
1. Creative & decorative art work in the property (on walls, trees, balconies, terraces etc)
3. Teaching Yoga to guests in the property
Dieser Gastgeber bietet Sprachaustausch an
Dieser Gastgeber gibt an, dass er dir gern seine Muttersprache beibringt oder selbst eine Sprache lernen möchte.
Bitte wende dich direkt an ihn, um weitere Auskünfte zu erhalten.
We have few options depending on the availability:
1. Private rooms. Every room has an attached washroom with water geyser and western toilets. Every room has a balcony, TV and air-conditioner.
2. 6 bed mixed dorms. With a private balcony, attached washroom with water geyser and western toilets. Every dorm has a balcony and air-conditioner.
3. Tent options available on terrace with common washrooms.
You will have the access to the kitchen. You can cook your own food the way you want it to. Whenever possible we'll also provide free food.
Lot of things to explore around the property.
1. Nagaon Beach (Beautiful black sand beach with all water sports activities)
2. Kolaba Fort (Can be accessed by boat during high tide and by horse cart or by walk during low tide)
3. Murud Jangira (Can be accessed by boat only. Right in the middle of the sea)
4. Kashid Beach (White Sand beach)
5. Birla Mandir (Very famous since its all marble)
6. Kanhoji Angre Museum
And many more
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
Dieser Gastgeber nimmt gern Digital Nomads bei sich auf.
mehr als zwei
3 hrs/day, 5 days/week