Bisher 137 mal gespeichert
We are a small family. Marco owns a vintage furniture shop, Rebecca is a student in administration at University. We are a happy family, own a big house, a big backyard and a country house.
Hilfe mit Computer / Internet
Quebec is the cultural center of Canada. Quebec's metropole is a multicultural island named Montreal, we live right next to it, literally a 15 minute walk. By coming in our environment, we will share with you the Montreal culture, language: french and english, music, gastronomy, traditions and more... We like to meet people, hanging out with people and are a great stepping stone to the Montreal culture.
Dieser Host bietet Unterkunft und Bezahlung.
We are looking for two/three/four types of workers.
- We need someone who is very MANUAL who can help us with cleaning out the back yard, help out with furniture deliveries and exterior renovations.
- We also need someone who can clean our house and keep it tidy, such as cleaning surfaces, the bathrooms, the laundry, etc.
- We also have to manage a lot of administration work on the computer. Basically, the tasks consisit on uploading pictures and writing descriptions for the items that we accumulated over the years and that we don’t beed anymore.
- We may also need help in interior renovations/decorations, mainly painting.
- We also have vintage music gear that needs refurbishing for a potential studio.
We will be open to any questions.
Telling us exactly what intrest you and your credentials in the field, will help eachother find the perfect match!
Fluent french and Fluent english
You have two choices, either we provide lunch and supper and you work 25 hours each a week or we don’t provide food and you can work 15 hours a week, basically, in exchange of a place to stay. Providing food for us doesn’t mean giving you ingredients here and there, it means cooking delicious supper, that will really immerse you into the quebecois cuisine and other (we don’t only eat quebecois dishes). BTW, I think my spouse and I are 2 excellent amateur chef. We recommend the second choice.
Depending on the type of work you want to do and availabilty, the room and privacy can change. We'll let you knwo the details when you provide us the potential dates of your stay :)
Short list of fun things to visit:
- La Ronde
- Musée des beaux arts
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week