We live on Koh Samui since 1 year and before 12 years on Koh Phangan, my 14 year old daughter and me. Since a few years we rescue Animals. Mostly Dogs and Horses which got badly treated of their owners or just left behind somewhere or dumped at the Temple. It cost me lot of Time and Money to get them back in a good Condition. we have at the moment 15 Dogs, 7 Ponies, 1 Ex-Race Horses, 1 Cat, 1 Hamster,1 Rabit and 1 hedgehog. I help many other organizations and specialised now to export pets to their new adopters. I still have to go everyday to Phangan because I have a Business there. Thats why I need help on Samui.
Betreuung von Tieren
Hilfe bei Kunstprojekten
We are original a little German Family and are looking for an Animal and Nature Lover who wants to help us in everything!!!!Feeding and brushing the Horses. Walking the dogs, washing and de-ticking them everyday. Cooking food for the dog, feeding them. Cleaning around the houses and the garden. Helping wherever help is needed.
You have to be an EXPERIENCED MOTORBIKE DRIVER, its impossible to learn it here (just for Fun). It is required as we live far away from everything and Roads are unpredictable here and there are some crazy Drivers on the Streets. We live a simple and basic life on this Island away from the Tourism in the Pier Town Nathon about 3.5km away from everything in the Mountain, You need to have knowledge of horses and No fear of Horses!!!!!!! . The Bungalow I provide has a Thai style mattress (very hard) and cold shower. As we live very close to the jungle we have a lot of wildlife and insects around.No luxury but authentic.
PLEASE NOTE: 1.We are living in the Jungle so please bring adequate clothes. Walking shoes, long pants,Socks etc.
2. Make sure you have a health insurances as I cant take responsibility for every little wound which can happen every day when you work with animals in Nature.
3. If you drive a scooter here on the Island you are fully responsible for accidents. Specially when you have no driving License and no Insurance to cover you.
4. You have to be physically and mentally fit. Make sure you have everything you need. First Aid Travel kit is always good to have.
5. You need to be jungle proof
6. There can be all sorts of Insects and Snakes, Spiders, Scorpios, Rats, Bats and huge Geckos in your Room as we live close to the jungle.
7. I have one scooter and one half automatic bike with sidecar. Both used during work time. If you use them after you have to pay your own Gasoline and as well damages.
8. I don't provide food/meals.
I can provide a simple Bungalow hut which has a Thai style mattress (very hard) and cold shower and where you can cook. Drinking Water all day.
There is a lot of Nature around us but still close to everything by Motorbike. There are many things to do on Samui.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
5 hours, 5 days
Dies sind zusätzliche optionale Bewertungen, wenn Mitglieder Feedback hinterlassen. Es wird die im Schnitt hinterlassene Bewertung für jede Option angezeigt.
Korrekte Angaben im Profil: