Our hostel aims to show people the best possible time in Belgrade!
We do this by creating a social atmosphere. Our staff and guests come together for activities during the day, meals in the evening & parties at night.
Having great staff and volunteers is what sets us apart from the rest. So not only is it important for you to be passionate about travelling and meeting people from all over the world; you should be sociable, fun & have a "can do" attitude.
We are looking for help running our day activities, and assisting the reception team with light duties. Our activities are how we create our fun, social atmosphere. Plus they allow you to make the most of your time in Belgrade, as you'll get to explore the city by day and at night!
The hostel is run by Stef & Lachy, who are a (fairly) young US/Aussie couple with years of hostel management experience. Some of their previous hostels have won multiple awards for being the best in the country, or top 10 in the world.
If you love staying in social hostels and enjoy having a great time... Look no further. Come and join us for an unforgettable experience!
Please DO NOT apply if:
- You can't stay for at least 1 month. Your training takes time and energy, so any less than 1 month isn't good for us
- You are a pair or a couple. You would be working opposite schedules which not only impacts your stay, but also our guests
- We have no availability. Due to the changing nature of hostels, we usually only recruit for the next month
Cooking / shopping
Helping with Tourists
Not only will you receive free accommodation, parties, some food & activities around the city - there is much more to be gained from this experience.
Because of the international environment, you will be exposed to many different people from all over the world. This not only gives you the opportunity to meet all kinds of people, but also to learn many different skills!
In addition to this, we'll provide a platform for you to:
- Learn about different cultures and religions
- Learn all the secrets of this awesome city
- Improve your social skills
- Develop leadership skills
- Meet people and make friends from all over the world; some that will certainly last forever
- Enhance your communication skills; learn how to communicate with people even if you don't speak the same language
- Teach, learn and practice new languages
- Improve your English, if it's not your native language
We can guarantee that you're not just receiving a free bed, but an incredible experience that will stay with you forever!
You will help out for around 5 hours a day, 5 days per week. This involves assisting our reception team, taking people to explore the city by day & of course, taking our guests out to party,.
To put it simply, you should be the type of person that's social and loves being around others. This is more of a lifestyle rather than a job. For most people that volunteer with us, it's the time of their life!
Living at the hostel means that you're always representing us. So even if you're not working - you should always be friendly around our guests, and provide help whenever needed.
You will receive a free bed in our shared staff room. This room is a dormitory in the same area as our guest rooms, but the room is private for staff only. We usually have anywhere from 4-6 volunteers living at the hostel.
We can offer family dinners a few nights a week, and a weekly allowance for breakfast supplies. :)
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
More than two
Around 5 hours a day, 5 days a week
Accuracy of profile: