Please read carefully all the profile & if you agree, send us a personalised message please.
We are a franco-peruvian couple (family of 3) and just we had settled down in South of Peru (Palpa: a small town 30 minutes away from The Nasca Lines), after living before in South of France, Quebec-Canada and the rain forest in Peru.
We are here to develop our life project in a simple, humble, easy and zen lifestyle. We are both Holistic Therapists & Shaman, and would love to expand our activity; feeling the need to develop and share it with others, step by step and little by little.
What is about this project ?
We would love to develop an Alternative, Eco, Conscious, Responsible & Free Multicultural and Holistic centre in PALPA, regarding to :
• Lessons & Workshops of Holistic & Spiritual Technics: Reiki, magnetism, reflexology, shiatsu, thai massage & acupressure, singing bolw, PNL, emotional freedom technic, yoga, pilates, meditation and much more.
• Spiritual & Holistic Health Retreat: Zen lifestyle, helthy and balance nutrition, alkaline and rainbow diet, body ph, fasting, cleansing, medicinal plants, shamanism, exorcism and elignment.
Beside this, first we need to develop a self-sustainable project to be able to afford with all the expenses to cover, such us:
• Holistic and Alternative Healing Centre
• Permaculture garden
Niñera / cuidado de niños
Mantenimiento / bricolage
Ayuda en una granja
Ayuda en proyecto ecológico
We have a lot to share with you:
• Spanish and French lessons
• Therapies, coaching, advices to have a natural and peaceful life: méditation; yoga, healthy food, reflexology, Reiki, Shiatsu, etc.
• The Nazca Lines, aqueducts and Cahuachi Pyramids
• The planetarium Maria Reiche (Ica and Nazca)
• Museums: Antonini, Maria Reiche
• The Huacachina oasis and dunes
• Also, Spiritual Retreat & formation: Shamanism, exorcism, natural remedies & cosmetics, and much more.
• To enjoy your day and time, you have the countryside, old downtown, river, bicycle path and much more
We need someone mature:
- active & proactive
- independent & auto-motivated
- hardworking with non supervision
- altruist & humble
- able to put her/his hands on the project as we have a very small budget. We have started this project on February 2019 step by step and with no support.
Specially we are looking for someone to help us with the land rehabilitation and rough jobs to carry on heavy stuff. The main help we need are regarding to channel excavation, ecological toilets & showers, artisanal building construction for hostelling & restaurant, permaculture and much more according as we develop the project step by step.
Spanish, French, English, Portuguese
Our house is not spacious but full of love and joy. We live at the countryside with no comfort and amenities (no Internet). Our place is peaceful and very closed to downtown and the country.
On summer Palpa is very very hot (around 40 °C) and dry. It is a very small town, very quiet and calm. We have summer all the year around.
The place is perfect for people who seek peace, desertic nature, sun and sand. Downtown is easily accessible by walk and everything is accesible by walk or by minibus.
We offer shared room with simple bed (bunk bed) with 3 meals per day (breakfast, lunch dinner and snacks). Just we need help for cooking, washing the dishes, keeping clean & tidy home. Bathroom, living room, kitchen, are shared.
We need help from monday to friday, maximum 5 hours per day. We are very flexibles and easy going.
There is not internet & neither hot water at home. We have just eco drainage, dry toilet & shower.
We have a very simple, humble, healthy and zen life. We sleep early and we try to wakeup early.
Check-in are sundays afternoon and check-out Fridays. Weekends are free.
The volunteering & accommodation is located at the field (countryside) and not at home (town).
Please highly we will appreciate if you respect our lifestyle as we are not involved at all with any kind of:
- Weed or Cannabis
- Hallucinogens (including Ayahuasca, Mushrooms, San Pedro, etc)
- Complaining & Negative.
We will be glad if you share the same lifestyle
There are not confort, neither amenities or leisure place as we are beginning from zero in a desertic land. The place is very dry, sunny and very very hot with no shelter or outbuilding.
Namaste and Love each other
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Más de dos
5 hours per day, 5 days per week