Our Hostel is a little place in the center of Bordeaux near the river,situated in an 18th century building.
We just have 30 beds and like to spend time with our host.
We like to have volunteers to help us in our Hostel and exchange about french culture.
Need to speak basic french.
What will you do for us?
You will help about 20 hours.
- Help with receptionist duties.
- If you have any specific hobby or skills we will be glad to adapt your shift in what you like to do!
- Looking for a cooker at night to do simple and familial meals.
And that's why our volunteers end up staying longer then planned!
MINIMUM STAY – 1 months, MAXIMUM STAY – 6 months
Cocinar / compras
Mantenimiento / bricolage
Ayuda en casa
Ayuda con idiomas
- You will be able to improve your English and French.
- Learn all the secrets of this gorgeous city, full of life and artistic vibes.
- Meet people from all around the world, make friends and connections that will last forever.
- Have that extra step, a credit to add to your CV that will help you to find a job when the moment will come.
Hurry up...we are waiting for you!
We are an hostel in Bordeaux (France) looking for volunters as receptionist or house keeping.
You receive our customer, help them to find activities in Bordeaux... and help to clean the dorms.
In the same time we have some projects so may be you could help us for painting etc.. :)
Volunteers can work more than 20 hours. In that case, extra hours are paid 10 €/ hour.
You would be declared at the french social security ( insurance )
This host offers accommodation and payment.
spanish french english german
The accommodation will be in the private workaway's rooms in the hostel. Bed in 7 beds dorm. Dinner is included.
We offer a kitchen, WIFI and all the facilities of the hostel.
It's time to pack your bag and explore the world! And why don't start in one of the most amazing city in Europe? :)
If you are looking to cut some expenses while having a life changing experience, this could be the opportunity for you!
Bordeaux is a fun city, with more attractions than most people expect: beach, sun, amazing parties, gorgeous architecture, and many places to discover in the old and modern parts of the city. We are located few steps from the centre city, near the Place Quinconces and Cité du Vin.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
More than two
4/5 heures par jour max, 5 j/sem. or 10 heures par jour, 2j/sem