We are a small Ethiopian business which organises fitness programmes and altitude training for every level of runner. We also run an athletics club in Addis Ababa, and we work to broaden our athletes' skills by training them in English, communication skills, massage, handicrafts and tourism.
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Help with Computers / internet
We would like help with:
- updating website content and social media sites, working with programmes such as WordPress, MailChimp, Excel, Google Analytics;
- preparing brochures, leaflets and events materials;
- promoting our running project directly with hotels and tour companies in Ethiopia;
- developing funding proposals for our athletics club and our social-development programme, including seeking sponsorship and funding opportunities;
- reviewing activities in the running-tourism sector.
English, French, Spanish, Amharic, Arabic
We are a 20-minute walk from the eucalyptus forests and Entoto Hills of Addis Ababa, and a 45-minute bus journey from the city centre. Room and board (three meals per day) provided.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Spending time with us presents an excellent opportunity for self-starters to advance marketing, promotion and web skills with a small business. You can gain first-hand experience of living and training at altitude alongside the best (if running is of interest to you, but it doesn't have to be), while also mixing with elite athletes, experiencing Ethiopia's rich cultural and social life, and eating fresh healthy Ethiopian food. You can also hone IT and marketing skills and learn some Amharic.
4-5 hours per day, 5 days a week
Please log in and visit this profile to leave your feedback.