Hello, we’re a high-rated hostel located in the center of Kaohsiung City. You can easily reach anywhere by metro or bicycle!
There are several department stores nearby; a famous bookstore and a movie theater are within one of them. Since you can always find a place to shop, read books, and watch movies, it’s difficult to get bored here.
Besides, take a 20-second walk from the hostel, you can reach a local night market across the street, and are able to taste various kinds of traditional Taiwanese food in it!
We provide a clean, comfortable, safe, and convenient place to make travelers from all over the world feel like home:) Feel free to exchange languages and experiences with us!
Help in the house
You’re able to experience the unique lay-back atmosphere of this beautiful harbor city, practice English, Chinese, and Taiwanese!
Also, you can join multilingual café in our hostel every Tuesday and Sunday. It’s a special event that people from different countries gather around, having tea and coffee together and chatting in multiple languages.
From time to time, there will be some Taiwanese food (like dumplings) DIY activities in the hostel, and we always welcome workawayers to join us!
What we need from you
1. Housekeeping (Guest rooms and the public area)
2. Language exchange
3. Making friends
4. Other things you find interesting to share with us :D
This host offers accommodation and payment.
Chinese, English, and Taiwanese
-Bunk beds with a shared bathroom
-Breakfast(Toast with jam, coffee, tea)
-Bicycle renting(Free for workawayers if no guests are using)
-Free to join multilingual café every Tuesday and Sunday
Kaohsiung (old name: Takao) is a special city in southern-western Taiwan, and is one of the metropolises in Taiwan.
Famous Spots to visit in Kaohsiung:
1. R4: Kaohsiung International Airport
2. R6: Dream Mall
3. R8: Sanduo shopping district, 85 Sky Tower
4. O5/R10: Dome of Light at Formosa MRT station
5. R11: Kaohsiung Train Station
6. R16: High Speed Rail Zouying Station
1. O1/C14: Sunset at Sizihwan, Ferries to Cijin
2. O2: Kaohsiung Port Warehouse No.2, Banana Pier
3. O10:National Kaohsiung Center for the Arts
By Light Rail (30NT dollar)
1. C5：Dream mall
2. C8：Kaohsiung Exhibition Center, Kaohsiung Light Rail Transit
3. C9：Kaohsiung Port Terminal
4. C10/C11：Maritime Cultural & Popular Music Center
5. C12/C13： Pier 2 Art District
By Bus (12NT dollar)
-70 Sanduo Main Line
1. Dream Mall
2. National Kaohsiung Center for the Arts
1. 85 Sky Tower
2. Urban Spotlight
3. Kaohsiung Train Station
1. Kaohsiung Exhibition Center,
2. Kaohsiung Main Public Library
3. Kaohsiung Cultural Center
4. National Kaohsiung Center for the Arts
Moreover, the transportation is so convenient that you can also take a one day trip to Kenting and Tainan from here!
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
More than two
3~5 hours a day, 5 days a week