Hello I'm Andres from Cancun, I live in a small neighborhood in the city, I do Couchsurfing, Warmshowers also. I'm work at home I do sales in the internet.
Next year I will travel to Germany and Denmark. I want to learn German to enjoy more of my trip, to interact with people, to be able to initiate conversations and move without problems of the language.
Share them about my culture and life in Mexico. All my support and help. Also I could teach you Spanish.
I want to learn german. I need a class everyday Im a beginner. I can give you a room to stay in exchange of a German classes. I think 2 hours everyday.
Preferably you are from these countries
Spanish and English
Private room with a big bed also I have a sleeping bag for one extra person, the room have two fans, one chair and a plastic box for put your stuffs. Blankets and pillows can be provided if necessary.
In the house we share a bathroom, living room, dining room and kitchen, you can prepare your delicious food.
You must know
1. I don't host anybody without references.
2. Forbidden bringing other people into the house and arriving drunk.
3. Stay minimum of 1 week and maximum of 4 weeks. Please don't send me a request for 1 night because I will decline it. I want to learn and day isn't enough.
4. If you are the kind of traveler that doesn't like to shower often or you have a lifestyle of a hippie, please don't write. Cancún has a very hot climate and we take showers everyday I try to be clean as possible with myself and my around. I have a shower that you can use, the water is fresh. I always change and clean the sheets for my guests without charge you anything, please take a shower before to sleeping in the bed. So, not showering and smell bad isn't option here.
5. The house is small but comfortable and you can cook and put your food in the fridge, in the corner we have 3 convenient stores, for food, water, etc; also a supermarket 5 minutes walking, a laundry services in the neighborhood, a internet coffee one block near and a tacos restaurant.
6. Some days I have bikes.
I can give you some recommendations about what to do in the City or the beach. And a nices local places for eat.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Maximum 2-3 hours a day, 5 days a week