We are looking for an intern to help us provide the best experience for our guests, make them feel at home and among friends.
The House is more than just a place to stay - it’s a unique concept in Romania that holds under the same roof a hotel, a hostel, a cafe, a coworking hub, a fully-equipped kitchen and a lounge with a music room.
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
Help with Computers / internet
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to meet people from all over the world, make friends and business partners, learn about the hospitality industry, further develop your social and selling skills and also your self management and time management skills.
Depending on your skills, talents and willingness :) we appreciate:
- Help our guests settle in, greet them and explain the house rules, take feedback. Communication is very important and matter, as well as speaking fluently at least English.
- Help with setting up the events room when necessary.
- Keep the kitchen other spaces clean and tidy.
- Shopping, cooking
- Help with art projects
- Help with marketing strategies
- Help with small repairments around the house
This host offers accommodation and payment.
You will be living in the hostel and have free high speed internet access, free filter water, printer, access to the kitchen, lounge. You will have discounts at all our services: cafe, studio, events room, hub. You will be able to borrow and read any book in the library. Of course, we would like you to grow with us and if the opportunity arises, take a part-time/full-time job.
We look forward to having you as part of our team, share experiences, create moments, grow and having fun all the way!
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
16.30 - 20.30