04/06/2016 - 22/06/2018
Hello everyone :)
I'm Priscilla, 29, a French girl currently living in Lisbon, Portugal, since 2008.
About me? Well, people say that I'm an outgoing and reliable person. I love to smile and laugh and share happy moments. I like to be surrounded by people, but I also like to enjoy quiet moments from time to time.
I stroll a lot, even if my feet hurt. I like to take pictures, my favourite ones are just silly details at the corner of a street that almost no-one notices. Sometimes I just stay "inside" and read a book. But I tend to be very outdoorsy.
I feel comfortable when in contact with new cultures.
I work since I'm 18 and I've done a lot of tasks, most of them client-oriented (restaurant, shops salesperson, customer care operator)
I am currently working but I have two periods of vacations this year and I really want to spend them doing volunteer work :
20 days in June
19 days in September
I am mostly looking for a host place like an hostel, but I can also do some gardening/maintenance tasks, although I don't have much experience in those tasks, but I can learn quickly when i'm motivated!
My volunteering experience was helping during some cinema festivals in Lisbon, in the decoration team, or the merchandising, or preparing meals/catering for the other volunteers.
Don't hesitate to contact me :) see you soon
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- I like to be in contact with persons and to provide them help
- I love to meet new places, to learn new languages, new cultures, new facts about History and Geography
- I'm clean, my purse is always messy but my house is always tidy!
- I baby-sitted for several years in Paris so I think I'm good with children
- I'm responsible
- I'm ponctual because I have a very good alarm clock music
- I'm energetic
- I think I can learn new tasks quickly, just don't let there be too much mathematics please
French, Portuguese = Mother tongues / English = fluent / Spanish = Good skills
I'm a light smoker, so if you tell me not to smoke, i won't
Special dietary requirements
Please log in and visit this profile to leave your feedback.