Colombia, United States
10/06/2016 - 17/07/2016
I'm Julian Rendón, 21 years old. I'm available to do any kind of work, my main objective here is to practice english and meet people from different cultures !! I'm charismatic, responsable, punctual, and always willing to learn something new from other people.
I am a people person who's been living far from my family for a year when I was 17, so I do consider myself a mature and independent person. I am always trying to be happy and smiling, because I think a happy person can make the difference between a bad or regular day and a great day !!
I can teach some Latin dances as well as Salsa if you want. I do not know how to cook but I can help around.
I love animals, nature but even more, sharing stories or keep talking with people for long periods of time and learning from them :)
I just enjoy it !!
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
* Great physical condition, good driver (car, motorcycle, bicycle) , empathy with children and animals, good swimmer, first aid easy going.
* I consider myself a good listener, patient, creative and great having fun with other people around even if is just talking.
* I have expirience of serving food and tending customers needs because I used to work with a friend in a restaurant.
* I am able clean tables and wash dishes.
* If I do not know how to get something done, I find ither way to do it. Just thinking about it logicly and finding an alternative solution for that.
* I am an adaptable and very energy person.
Spanish and English
I am student of airplanes maintenance. Through my life, I've practiced different sports, so I'm an outdoor person. I have experience taking care children in a Kindergarden. I've lived in US for one year.
I lived far from my family and country in different cities like, Boston, NY and Providence in USA when I was 17 so understand what is to be responsible, punctual and patient.
I am very enthusiastic and positive sportsperson.
Special dietary requirements
Please log in and visit this profile to leave your feedback.