Australia, Colombia, Ecuador, Hungary, New Zealand, Portugal, Spain, United Kingdom
10/10/2015 - 29/04/2028
I'm in love with traveling, it really changed my life since I went to California in 2014 and now I want to travel forever! Luckily with Workaway it help me to make it possible! I had so many amazing experiences so far!
What I treasure the most with my travels is all the fun and good memories I make with all the amazing people I meet!
The first thing people notice about me is my colourful fashion style and it describe well my funny, positive and joyful personality!
I'm a super social person, I love to make lot of new friends! I'm someone that always focus on being happy and having positive relations with my surrounding!
My work ethic: I am responsible, flexible, I do the job seriously and dedicate myself to make it fun, efficient and I prioritize that it is well done.
I love to work in team or in a social environment. I enjoy working on my own too also.
I'm a city lover and a nature lover. I love to do yoga, meditation, massages, hiking, pilates and to go for adventures! I love to write and to cook healthy food. Dancing and listening to music make me really happy! I love to make positive change in the world! :)
Past workaway experiences:
1. 3 months in an hostel in Montréal
- Mainly unfolding the beds and doing laundry, cleaning & making bed. *Extra: being super helpful with many guests showing around my city.
2. Organic farm in Sicily:
- Picking olives, nuts, figues and many more different tasks.
3. Organic permaculture and more near Bologna:
- Gardening, promoting a Vegan festival on internet, cutting wood, preparing food, helping with the children, cleaning and many other tasks!
4/5. Working in an eco-village with two different families in Tries Elies!
- Gardening, picking olives, building a green garden and doing a lot of different jobs!
6. Working in an hostel in Bucharest.
- Making the beds, preparing breakfast, buying stuff for the hostel, cleaning, etc.
7. Hostel in Veliko Tarnovo!
- Reception, cleaning, making the beds!
8. Renovating a Chateau in Pays de la Loire!
- Renovation, painting, cleaning inside and outside, gardening, etc!
9. Hostel in Porto!
- Reception, preparing breakfast, making beds, cleaning, taking care of the garden, decorating, etc. !
10. Hostel in Puerto Viejo
- Bartending, reception, cleaning & making bed, painting and working on different projects.
11. Working in a bakery Puerto Viejo, playa Chiquita
- Cutting and weighing the right amount of dough for each type of breads, packaging, cleaning, etc.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
I'm really good at improving quickly and try to be the most efficient I can possibly be!
I know a lot about nutrition
I have a lot of experience working in hostels!
I enjoy physical work
Fluent French, Fluent English
I hiked a part of the Camino de Santiago (a France part) around 650 km in 2012
I hiked the west coast of U.S.A. in Washington state, Oregon and California in 2014
I hiked the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-De-Port to Santiago in 2016
Special dietary requirements
Please log in and visit this profile to leave your feedback.