We are an English Language Centre, we offer language education and we are located in the centre of Bratislava. We are looking for English language teachers willing to learn new things and interested in staying/teaching in Bratislava old town.
Our school has been invited to teach at non-profit language training programme that is part of the preparation for Slovakia's EU presidency. It's very interesting work as well as the work environment and development involved. It starts now - May 2014 and continues till end of 2015.
We are a team of 15 teachers active in different fields. We have our own theater (Slovak classic translated into contemporary English) and in warmer months, we run conversation courses on the "beach" - Danube bank is transformed into beach every summer, for public for free etc.
We need help with:
- Teaching 3 - 5 hours / day (Monday – Thursday)
- Teaching adult students (mostly levels B2, C1, C2)
- Focus on general conversation as well as EU topics (all books, material & guidance provided)
- Methodology training programme for teachers:
- Seminar/workshop once a month
- Individual consultations with methodologist
- Opportunity to attend different ELT workshops and conferences in Bratislava
- Library with professional as well as fiction books
- Technology equipment: copy machine, cd-player, notebook, internet, projector etc.
Bratislava is a beautiful small town on the bank of the River Danube. Our school is located in the Old Town, cobble stone streets, small cafés, our building is former "Executioner house" - but don't you be worried we are very nice people :))
We have our own theatre group always looking for keen actors & actresses.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
More than two
approximately 9-12 hours per week
Please log in and visit this profile to leave your feedback.